Beginning on Monday, June 1, downtown parking will be monitored by the Parking & Transit Division from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily for both data collection and compliance purposes. The Estes Park Police Department will continue to monitor parking areas during the overnight hours. Please observe and follow all posted signage, including posted time restrictions for the following public parking areas:
• Town Hall/Library lot (3-hour and 30-minute restrictions)
• East Riverside lot (3-hour restrictions)
• Riverside lot (3-hour restrictions)
• Post Office lot (3-hour and 30-minute restrictions)
• Moraine on-street (3-hour restrictions)
• Virginia lot (3-hour restrictions)
• Visitor Center lot (30-minute and 1-hour restrictions)
• On-street parking around Bond Park, on E. Riverside, W. Riverside and Elkhorn Avenue (1-hour and 3-hour restrictions)
All other Town-owned parking facilities and marked on-street locations, nearly 70% of all available public parking, will continue to have no time limits and will remain available for all-day parking. Motorists are encouraged to refer to the Downtown Parking Map, available at www.estes.org/parking, and parking lot signage for site-specific information. Parking enforcement will conclude on September 31.
For more information, visit www.estes.org/parking or contact Matt Eisenberg, General Manager of The Car Park, at 970-591-2577 or email [email protected].